Page 3 of 5
Phased array generator
The phased array generator is the heart of the system.
Remote controled via an optic fiber, it is located in the MR room, close to the patient. It is a powerfull and agile massively multi channel MR compatible generator.
Its main features are:
- 256 channels generator
- independent setting of frequency, phase and amplitude on all channels
- 3W / channel
- fast switching time (<1ms)
- enable complex trajectories by electronic steering of the focal spot
- easy siting in the MR room with only an AC outlet required
- extremely optimized to produce no detectable interferences in MR images
Sample focal spot trajectories by electronic steering (left to right): square, spiral and circle.